Reporting to Technical Consultant
Location: Leeds (Hybrid working)
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Mon – Fri 37.5 hours per week (the company is currently trialing a reduced working week to 33.75 hours (4.5 days) Salary still paid for full 5 days per week)
You will work closely with the development, support, and implementation teams. There will be an expectation to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, so time management is key.
- Software Installation:
- Install and upgrade the base Magma software.
- Install and upgrade satellite “listener” applications.
- Create Magma licences.
- Software configuration:
- Download agreed installation packages from a central repository.
- Import these packages into the target environment.
- Configure the imported packages:
- Setting parameters.
- Configuring transport protocols.
- Configuring listener applications.
- Perform tests in the target environment:
- Connectivity tests:
- ERP connection from Magma / listener.
- Various tcp/ip based protocols:
- HTTP, API, and Web Service.
- File based, FTP, SFTP etc.
- Email – Microsoft 365 etc.
- Unit tests
- Connectivity tests:
- Working with clients and Cindercone colleagues to deliver a solution:
- Obtaining technical information for install and configuration.
- User acceptance testing.
- Go live and handover of solution.
- Working as part of a project team using agreed processes.
- Liaising with sales, support, and development.
- Contributing to the training and documentation resources.
- Working with internal systems:
- CRM software.
- Project management software.
- Password management software.
- Working with external systems:
- Client remote access
- Database engines, usually SQL and SAP HANA
- Exposure to ERP and the ability to understand and interpret business processes such as Sales Order Processing.
- A proven interest and capability in complex software applications
- An interest in technical applications and development.
- A demonstrable ability to work with data and connectivity-based solutions.
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL.
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days based on length of service
- Flexible Working (3 days office, 2 days remotely)
- 4.5 day working week
- Healthshield – Cash Health Plan
- Pension Scheme
- Annual bonus paid each year if company hits targets
- Staff Development Scheme
- Social events
Salary range (dependant on skills & experience): Up to £35k
Email email@example.com for more information or send your CV below