Due to our continued growth we are now looking for a Junior Java Developer to join the technical team. We are looking at individuals who have 1-2 years commercial experience and who have achieved or are predicted a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
Why apply for this role?
As a Graduate, you will receive training/mentoring from Senior Developers who have a strong background within Java Development and have worked on complex systems for many years.
You will be working with an array of technologies including Java, IntelliJ, Sql, GIT, Microsft Azure DevOps amongst others.
This is no place for those wanting a steady pace!
- Producing high quality, maintainable code
- Supporting in the design and development of complex software solutions
- Partnering effectively with client project teams
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality
You will have:
- 1+ years of commercial software development experience in Java
- SQL, MongoDB, SVN/Git
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Natural self-motivation with a passion for delivering excellence
- Great communication skills with the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Curiosity with an ongoing desire to develop and learn
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
With desirable skills including the knowledge/experience in any of:
- Web development language such as NodeJS, ExpressJS, PHP
- Microsoft Power platform, i.e. PowerBI, Power Automate
- Azure DevOps CI/CD Pipeline
- Employee Health Cash Plan
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working (3 days office, 2 days remotely)
- Staff Development Scheme
Salary £30k Negotiable
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form & more information.