Support Job Brief
We are looking for a 1st line software support / implementation consultant to join on a permanent basis. The role will be office based in North Leeds.
The successful candidate will report to the support director and work closely with the development, support, and implementation teams.
In order to support the product and surrounding infrastructure effectively some simple consultancy projects will be included in the role. This will be the implementation side of the role.
Communication skills are key as an ability to deal with clients and Cindercone staff at all levels and with varying levels of technical ability is required.
- Support the clients Magma installation and its surrounding technologies:
- Logging new calls
- Liaising with 2nd line support teamXSLT for data mapping
- TCP/IP based protocols for exchanging data such as HTTP(S), FTP, SFTP, SMTP, AS2, REST, and SOAP
- SQL queries
- Windows scripting and scheduling tools
- Collaborate with the following small teams:
- Support – acting as first line for the Cindercone client base
- Development – assisting with the reproduction of issues and the testing of fixes
- Consultancy – being part of a project team; installation, testing and go live
Experience of supporting business critical back office software in a customer facing environment
Good understanding of end to end support processes
Excellent interpersonal skills
Experience supporting ERP solutions or exposure to them in a user environment. Specifically, we are interested in the supply chain aspects
Experience of EDI standards and systems
Basic understanding of SOAP and REST web services
Understanding and experience of XML and the XSLT language along with XPATH
Experience of basic SQL Server queries
Salary range (dependant on skills & experience): £25k-£45k
Email email@example.com for an application form & more information.