Type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Mon – Fri 37.5 hours per week (the company is currently trialing a reduced working week to 33.75 hours (4.5 days) Salary still paid for full 5 days per week)
You will report to the technical director and work on support tickets as well as working closely with the support, development and implementation teams. You will be managing multiple tasks simultaneously, so time management is key.
Communication skills are key as an ability to deal with Cindercone staff and clients at all levels.
- Logging new calls on a Freshdesk system
- Liaising with 2nd line support team
- Basic SQL queries
- Project Admin – as and when required
- Software upgrades (training will be provided)
- Raise licenses and quotes
- Update Salesforce and Taskray with relevant PO and schedules
- Understanding the sales order process
- Good understanding of end to end support processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of basic SQL Server queries
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience of supporting business critical back office software in a customer facing environment
- Experience supporting ERP solutions or exposure to them in a user environment.
- Experience of EDI standards and systems
- Basic understanding of SOAP and REST web services
- 4.5 working week
- Hybrid working
- Cash Health Plan
- Annual bonus tied to company performance
- Personal development plans
Salary up to £35K
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form & more information.