Marketing Executive Job Brief
We are looking for a self-motivated and driven Marketing Executive to help build and grow the marketing function. You will develop and implement a Business to Business (B2B) marketing strategy and plans across a range of strategic and tactical activities.
Within this standalone role, the Marketing Executive will be involved in a broad range of projects from campaigns to digital updates, you must have previous marketing experience, be flexible, quick to adapt and comfortable with working on a range of tasks that range from website updates, social media, email marketing, design, data entry, research, and reporting along with other ad-hoc duties.
The role will be office based in North Leeds (LS8) with flexibility for homeworking and client visits as appropriate. Most of our implementation work is remote but some work is best carried out face to face.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including resellers, customers, colleagues, suppliers and vendors
- Communicate effective messages to different target audiences through different channels such as social, e-campaigns & direct mail
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns
- Manage social media channels
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including brochures, newsletters, and e-campaigns
- Liaise with designers and printers
- Writing and producing content and proofreading
- Manage website content including articles & blogs (in WordPress)
- Maintain and update the in-house CRM (Salesforce)
- Organise and attend events
- Source and secure Market Development Funds with vendors via SAP portal
- Contribute to and develop marketing plans and strategies and help implement them
- Deliver effective internal communications for Cindercone
- Ownership of the Business to Business meetings and relationship
- Chairing marketing meetings
- Management of the marketing calendar
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Strong project management/organisational skills
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends
- Excellent communication skills, specifically written and verbal English
- Experience using Salesforce
- Flexibility in this standalone role
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Interest in technology
Salary range (dependant on skills & experience): £25 – £30k
Email email@example.com for an application form & more information.